So yesterday I ordered off http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/ for what seems like the one hundredth time (but is in actual fact the 5th time since August, so 5 times in 7 months (so not that bad :L)), but anyways my package arrived today (well done ELF) with regular shipping. Also today my parents and I took a little trip out to a nearby town for lunch and to look in the little independent shops that the town is littered with.
A small over view of the things I bought :)
So I guess I will start off with the randoms:
- Fiji Water (Sooo yummy and a pretty bottle too!) About £1.20 for a litre
- 8 coasters (Beetles and Wonder Woman for myself and the other 6 for the house) £1.99 each (Garden Centre)
- Denture cleaning tablets (for my retainer) 90p (Boots)
- And the 'Soap and Glory Face Massage Mini Mitt' (Which I just tried and its PHENOMENAL!) £4 (Boots)
- 4 studio line blushes in 'Peachy Keen', 'Mellow Mauve', 'Gotta Glow' and 'Twinkle Pink', Gotta Glow is an off white highlighter, Peachy Keen a peachy brown, Mellow Mauve a gorgeous wine colour (This is by far my favourite) and Twinkle Pink highly reminds me of 'Super Orgasm' by NARS, just not a pigmented. They are £3.50 each
- The 'Studio Line Mist And Set', this setting spray was smaller than I expected and smells like cucumber sandwiches, but I will try it out another day and back to you on how it works. This was £3.50
- I bought the 'Studio Line Brush Shampoo' as I wanted a brush shampoo and ELF's 'Daily Brush Cleanser' has done me well. £3.50
- 2 'Studio Cream Liners' in 'Black' and 'Ivory'. I adore the black shade as it is long wearing and very deep but unfortunately the 'Ivory' shade was completely dried up so I emailed ELF asking if they would send me another. £3.50 each
- The 'Studio Matte Eyeshadow' in 'Smoke'. I ADORE this loose shadow already as it is soft, pigmented and easily blendable, I will be purchasing more of these as they are £3.50 each
- The 'Studio Pigment Eyeshadow' in 'Naturally Nude'. Once again I ADORE this shade which is odd because this is high shimmery and I prefer matte's usually. Once again £3.50
- The 'Studio Make-up Lock and Seal' which ELF describes as such:
"Increase the intensity of your makeup colors and lock it on instantly. Coat your eyeliner, shadow, lipsticks, blush, brow color and more for a sealed smudge-proof wear. The quick dry and easy to use formula keeps you makeup in place for hours. Say goodbye to makeup smudges and hello to makeup that stays put!"
I have yet to try this but it looks promising!
- I bought the Mineral line 'Bamboo Blending Eye Brush' which have used and next time I'm buying a spare its so great! £5.50
- And finally the Mineral line's 'Face Starter Kit' in 'Fair', it comes with a foundation, a concealer, a blush, angled blush brush, a powder brush and a small black make-up bag. Lets ignore the brushes and bag as they are so-so and not my favourites. The foundation and concealer are both in'Fair', the containers are both small but are very good as a booster to regular concealer and foundation. I wore the powder concealer over the 'Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer' in 'Fair 1' and the coverage together was pretty good. I also wore the foundation as a setting powder over the 'Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser' in 'Shade 2' which also provided great coverage. The Blush is in 'Joy' and is a nice mid-tone pink, it is matte and I can see myself using it a lot. This kit costs £15 for 6 items
Love Hattie <3