Tuesday 6 March 2012

7 Deadly Sins TAG

Two posts in one day, ya lucky ducks ;)
Okay so I have seen this tag everywhere on youtube and decided I would just do it because I want to!






1. GREED -
     What is your most inexpensive beauty product? 
Probably my MUA lipsticks
     What is your most expensive? 

My Naked palette (should I buy Naked 2? Let me know down below)
2. 
WRATH - 
     What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
My Sleek New Skin Revive Foundation, I doesn't wear well but I love the feel, coverage, colour and glow!
     What has been hardest to find?


My Naked Palette
3. GLUTTONY - 
     What are your most delicious beauty products?

My Lip Smackers lipbalm in 'Sprite', I would eat it if I could
4. SLOTH - 
     What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?


Liner and eyeshadow
5. PRIDE - 
    What beauty product gives you more confidence?
Concealer and Mascara

6. 
LUST - 
    What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


Odd coloured eyes!
7. ENVY - 
    What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
Theres too many! But I would love anything MUFE, MAC, Benefit, Urban Decay or YSL!

Tumblr: gumdropsandraindrops.tumblr.com
Twitter: @gumdropsandrain
Instagram: @gumdropsandraindrops

2 comments:

  1. your blog is awesome :)
    great post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That means a lot coming from you!

      Delete